By MB Online
Singapore Airlines will be offering great prices for its flights from Asia to Australia, Europe, South Africa and the United States in celebration of its 70th anniversary.
The world’s most awarded airline is starting the new year with exciting deals, service expansion, and a showcase and travel fair for its valued Filipino patrons.
“Innovation has always been at the core of SIA’s operations. For our 70th year, we continue to push our boundaries by expanding our network and pioneering services guaranteed to give the best experience to our customers,” SIA’s Philippine general manager Carol Ong said.
“We want to continue doing our best to exceed our customers’ expectations, whether it be more travel destinations, more frequencies flights, or more great value deals.”
From January 20 to February 20, those who wish to travel to Singapore and other Asian destinations may avail an all-inclusive round-trip for as low as P7,900 ($160).
Below is the list of SIA’s all-inclusive round-trip fares:
- Singapore + Asian destinations (USD160 / around P7,900)
- Australia (USD570 / around P28,200)
- Europe (USD670 / around P33,100)
- South Africa (USD770 / around P38,100)
- US (USD970 / around P48,000)
Premium Economy Class
- Singapore + Asian destinations (USD1000 / around P49,400)
- Australia (USD1350 / around P66,800)
- Europe (USD1500 / around P74,200)
- South Africa (USD1700 / around P84,100)
- US (USD1800 / around P89,000)
- Singapore + Asian destinations (USD850 / around P42,000)
- Australia (USD2000 / around P98,900)
- Europe + New Zealand (USD2500 / around P123,700)
- South Africa + US (USD3000 / around P148,400)
Singapore Airlines will once more conduct a showcase and travel fair where customers can purchase the said promo fares.
Filipino travelers may visit the following places to check out its travel deals:
- Glorietta Activity Center Palm Drive (January 20–22)
- TriNoma Activity Center (February 26–28)
- SilkAir ticket offices (January 20–February 20)
More destinations, more travels
Continuing its promise to give clients a “great way to fly,” Singapore Airlines has added Stockholm, Sweden in its European destinations.
Starting May 30, Filipinos can already travel to the Swedish capital—where “modernity meets tranquility”—aboard its latest addition to its fleet, the Airbus A350-900, which has a long-haul capability and can fly up to 8,100 nautical miles.
Adding the Scandanavian city to its destinations is also the airline’s way of boosting connectivity between Southeast Asia and Northern Europe.
To keep up with their growing market and the travel demand, Singapore Airlines has also increased its flight frequency to points in Australia, Europe, Southeast Asia, and West Asia.
Singapore Airlines will also make flight changes:
- three to four weekly flights to Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney (Australia)
- four to five more weekly flights to Europe, Rome (Italy) and Moscow (Russia)
- two extra weekly flights to Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam)
- additional three flights per week to Dhaka (Bangladesh)