Technology has made it possible for us to view and share 360° images online. And with the rise of VR headsets and glasses, viewing 360° photos or videos has been made easy. The only setback… a 360° camera will cost you a lot! But thanks to a number of available apps, you no longer need an expensive 360° camera just to capture and share breathtaking or awe inspiring 360° images wherever, whenever. All you have to do is download an app from your smartphone and choose which is best for you.
Here’s how to take a 360° photo with your smartphone and share it online:
1. Download a 360° camera app on your smartphone. The top apps available for taking 360° photos include Panorama 360, Google Street View and Google Cardboard Camera.
2. Open the app and view the tutorial on how to take a 360° photo.
3. Tap on the camera button and you’re ready to go and take a 360° photo.
4. Just make sure to follow the guide on your screen to ensure your photo will stitch together well.
5. Save your 360° image and upload on your social media account.