By Camille Santiago
Are you tired of seeing clutter in your room, but have zero organizational skills to fix it?
Take baby steps, and let these organizers help you with that.
1. Daphne File Box, P649 (part of a set), National Book Store
Compile all your magazine, folders, or papers in this cute storage.
2. Ban.do Mega Blooms Journal, R899, National Book Store
Keep your schedules and reminders in one journal. Nothing beats paper and pen when it comes to planners.
3. Gadget organizer, P895, Beabi
It can be annoying to see cords all tied up. To help you keep everything in place, get one of these gadget organizers.
4. Watch case, P1,250, Beabi
To save space, throw away your watch’s box and keep all your watches in one storage.
5. Foldable rubber mesh trunk organizer, P1,195, KIT
If you’re one of those people who literally just throw everything inside their cars, you might find this trunk organizer handy.
6. Shoe organizer, P199, Shopee
This shoe organizer is meant to be stored under your bed. Talk about maximizing space!
7. Acrylic lipstick organizer, P119, Shopee
We can only imagine how many lipsticks you own, so this is something all beauty geeks should have.
8. Pen holder, Typo
While a mug will do as a pen holder, we just can’t resist not getting this burger pen holder.
9. Motex label maker and tape refill, P300, Shopee
Label makers aren’t just for your books and notebooks; with this label maker, you can also personalize anything at home—jars, boxes, travel bottles, etc.