Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Whether you’re preparing for a date with the bae, or drinks with the girls, here are some pieces to make your look more feminine and romantic.
1. Metallic pump heels, price available upon request, Diesel
You can wear this day in, day out!
2. Maybelline Line Tattoo Crayon, P249, Watsons
This creamy and pigmented liner can withstand any kind of date—be it an afternoon date at the park or a hot date in a classy restaurant.
3. Lipault Bowling Bag in Cherry, price available upon request, Rustan’s
Refresh your style with this cheery colored bowling bag.
4. Longchamp Hypnotic Rosace Pouch, price available upon request, Rustan’s
Just the right size to fit all your date night essentials.
5. Peachy Bath Bomb, price available upon request, LUSH
Before heading out for your date, enjoy a nice bath with this bath bomb to give you that sweet and fruity grapefruit and davana scent!
6. Zip front bodycon dress, P3,895, Warehouse.
Going somewhere casual? This denim bodycon dress gives just the right balance of casual and classy.
7. Plain satin slip dress, P2,695, Topshop
Nothing’s more date-appropriate than a black slip dress.
8. Metal Pendant Earrings, P795, Mango
Minimal but elegant.
9. Gold Coast Mariana in White, P2,750, HeyJow.com
Ditch the bold statement jewelry for daintier options like this necklace.