Make your Christmas celebration even more memorable as SM Supermalls brings unique and special ways to brighten the #SparklingSMallidays through festive holiday cheers.
“To light up every Filipino’s Christmas celebration, we’re bringing a special holiday experience with #SMSparklingMallidays. It’s going to be a season filled with exciting events and awesome surprises,” says SM Supermalls COO Steven Tan.
Here are six sparkling surprises at SM this holiday season:
- Experience sparkling Christmas parades and light shows. Bring your loved ones to SM’s holiday light shows for a captivating display of lights, while your kids will love traditional holiday parades. All of these are available at all SM participating malls until Dec. 30.
- Get that holiday #feedgoals. Start curating your holiday Instagram feed goals and take photos at festive Christmas centerpieces. Visit your favorite SM malls until Jan. 5, 2020—it’s the perfect setting for your annual family portrait.
- Meet and greet SM Santa and make a wish with #DearSMSanta. Take photos with Santa and the whole family in an opulent Christmas-themed stage. You can also make a wish by writing him a letter through the #DearSMSanta mailbox in any of the 55 participating SM malls.
- Play the SM Unboxing game! Nothing beats the feeling of unboxing gifts this holiday season, and now it has gone digital. Download the LetsPlayNowAtSM app on the App Store or Google Play Store, and go to the nearest #DearSMSanta mailboxes or posters for a chance to win exciting surprises.
- Shop at Christmas markets. For all your Christmas shopping needs, there is SM’s Christmas Markets until Dec. 30 where you can choose from a wide selection of amazing gift items.
- Share the joy with those in need. Purchase a pair of SM Bears of Joy for P200—one will be donated to each mall’s chosen beneficiary and the other is yours to keep. The SM Bears of Joy are available for purchase until Dec. 25.
Have #SparklingSMallidays with family and friends this season. For updates, visit smsupermalls.com or watch the video here.